The Ultimate Guide to Roadschooling Your Family
Do you wish you could travel full-time,
but have children in school and are concerned about their education?
Have you heard about homeschooling,
but are unsure of how to make it work on the road?
We are here to help!
After taking this course,
you'll be able to:
Understand Roadschooling Basics
- What is Roadschooling?
- Pros and Cons of various homeschool styles
- Curricula Options
- How Homeschool Laws Impact Roadschooling
- Creating a Learning Environment
- Creating Routines
Plan Epic Educational Roadtrips
- Create thematic learning along your route
- Best days to travel
- Deals on visiting zoos, aquariums, and museums across the country
- National & State Parks as outdoor classrooms
Find Your Roadschool Community
- Online Support Communities
- Keeping your kids socialized on the road & connected with friends
Hitting the Road Full-Time? Take Advantage of the Full-Time RV Family Bundle.
Save when you bundle this Ready to Roadschool Masterclass with our signature Preparing to Full-Time RV Course!
Preparing to Full Time RV: This is the ultimate guide to becoming a full time RV traveler. All five instructors have personally made the transition to full time RV life and teach these lessons with real-world solutions. Providing timelines and budgeting outlines, this course puts your RV dream into action.
Combining these two courses will give you the best foundation to build your Full-Time RV Family Adventure!
MEET YOUR RV MASTERCLASS INSTRUCTOR
- Where Wild Ones Roam -
"Not all classrooms have four walls."
As a roadschooler since 2018, Kristen understands the importance of hands-on learning and honing in on natural curiosities. She's now combining her educational background with her professional writing experience to encourage you to step into the great outdoors with your family, learn something new and reap the benefits of schooling on the road.
Part 1: Launching into Roadschooling
- What Exactly is Roadschooling?
- Defining Your 'Why' for Hitting the Road
- How Homeschool Laws Impact Your Roadschool
- Easing the Transition with Deschooling
- Creating Rhythms & Routines to Keep You Sane
Part 2: Constructing a Successful Framework
- Understanding the Ages & Stages of Your Learners
- Harnessing Your Unique Roadschool Style
- Ousting Overwhelm: Weeding Through Curricula Options
Part 3: Maintaining an Organized Atmosphere
- Creating Flexible Learning Spaces
- Planning It Out & Getting It All Organized
- Preparing for Epic Educational Road Trips
Part 4: Adventuring in the Great Outdoors
- How Reciprocity Empowers the Traveling Family
- Why National & State Parks are Hidden Educational Gems
- Pit-Stop Potentials: Discovering Off-Beat Opportunities
Part 5: Find Your Roadie Tribe
- Forging Community Connections on the Road
- Plugging Into the Online Roadschool Community
- Keeping Your Kids Connected & Socializing on the Road